These packages are part of the Go Project but outside the main Go tree.
They are developed under looser compatibility requirements than the Go core.
Install them with "go get".
- benchmarks — benchmarks to measure Go as it is developed.
- blog — blog.golang.org's implementation.
- build — build.golang.org's implementation.
- crypto — additional cryptography packages.
- debug — an experimental debugger for Go.
- image — additional imaging packages.
- mobile — experimental support for Go on mobile platforms.
- net — additional networking packages.
- sys — packages for making system calls.
- text — packages for working with text.
- tools — godoc, goimports, gorename, and other tools.
- tour — tour.golang.org's implementation.
- exp — experimental and deprecated packages (handle with care; may change without warning).
These services can help you find Open Source packages provided by the community.